Pre-K thru 12 – College – Trade – Career – Skills Development
Education is a life long journey.
This education program allows you to learn and apply your craft through work, volunteering, or other ways to make a positive impact.
Here is how you can spend money to afford more, learn more, and to do more to make a positive impact on others – whether it is as local as your community or as wide as serving humanity.
- Any grants, scholarships, or other forgivable fundings received will be deducted from the expenses paid through this program
- Extracurricular activities (school approved)
- Room (dorm only)
- Uniforms (school, trade, career)
- Transportation (ex. public, taxi, Uber/Lyft, etc. Vehicles are funded through the Auto Leasing with Earned Credit Program)
- Miscellaneous (prior approval)
- Subject to change
- Weekly: $20.00 (Yearly Total = $1,040.00
- Monthly: $75.00 (Save 13%, just $17.31/weekly)
- Yearly: $780.00 ( Save 25%, just $15.00/weekly)
PROMOTIONAL PRICING FOR FIRST-TIME USERS
GiveReceive.Online is offering a promotion for new subscribers:
- Select a Spending Program
- Make only 1 payment of $25.00
- You will have the opportunity to raise funds to cover 1 year of weekly subscription payments for any Spending Program you choose
- This is a one time opportunity for each new Spending Program selected
- Limited time offer