- The organization must be exempt under the Internal Revenue Service Code 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or possibly other tax-exempt organizations as described by the Internal Revenue Service (Types of Tax-Exempt Organizations)
- The organization must have a retail customer base (ex. students for schools, patients for medical institutions, etc.)
- The organization must follow the mission and vision of improving the financial and economic quality of life of individuals and families based on the good values of faith, family, citizenship, work, community, volunteering, and the future of our children
- GiveReceive.Online LLC has the right to refuse any organization from participation in the program with or without cause.
GiveReceive.Online allows your organization the opportunity to generate positive economic spending and revenues that could lead to achieving your mission, job stability, job creation, and much more! Organizations that qualify for this program must have a retail base of customers/clients who serve such as a school (students), patients such as long-term care, members/congregation from a faith-based organization, etc.
IT’S TIME TO FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DO BEST
It’s time to focus on what you do best – achieving the vision and mission of your organization and leave the raising of funds to us through GiveReceive.Online LLC.
Virtually every organization type – Associations, Charities, Faith-Based, Non-Profit, and Schools – can fundraise. In addition, your organization must:
- support the improvement of the financial and economic quality of life of individuals and families based on the good values of faith, family, citizenship, work, community, volunteering, and the future of our children
- be in financial need to continue it’s mission or the individuals and/or families you serve must be in financial need
We need to expand opportunities and creativity to include serving the poor and the vulnerable. In addition, we need to support the continued improvement of education, medical / health, housing, the environment,, the arts, and much more.
Organizations play a vital part in society and need the proper funding to be effective. There are many organizations with talented individuals with passion and commitment that can generate a positive impact on the quality of life and need the financial support to carry on their mission and vision. GiveReceive.Online is here to expand and support those opportunities for you!
FUNDING USE AND RESTRICTIONS
- Funding for any organization must be based on financial need due to lack of funding from other sources
- Any revenues / donations received by the organization (outside of GiveReceive.Online LLC) must pay for expenses first before funds can be spent from GiveReceive.Online LLC
- Organizations can submit a GiveReceive.Online LLC order for reserve purposes so that the funds can grow continuously for future use
- The organization must also pay for the cost of an outside auditor / accounting firm, approved by GiveReceive.Online LLC, as a check and balance of funds (the cost can paid through this funding)
- All funding use are subject to approval
- Funding use and restrictions are subject to change